Monday, March 22, 2010

Beg Bugs Threaten Portland Homeowners

Bed bugs are small, persistent pests but many people cannot identify them at first glance. Even people who have bed bugs identified often exclaim "I didn't even know they existed!". Well now you know! This year, reports of this not-so-uncommon pest are up 50%!

While there are many factors that cause increases in pest populations, pest control experts cite international travel as a big one for the current infestation. People traveling abroad can stay in a hotel overseas and bring them back in a suitcase!

The scary thing about a bed bug infestation is that once in they are in your home, it can be up to 3 months before you even realize you're infested. This is because they are adept at hiding in hard to see spaces, are only active between 1am - 5am, and release an anesthetic when they bite. You literally won't even know they're feeding on you!

What can you do?
While bed bugs don't need clutter and mess to thrive, keeping your home clean will certainly make it easier to get rid of them! To prevent getting them in the first place while traveling, try placing your suit case in the bath tub since they bugs cannot crawl over slick surfaces. If you already have bed bugs, it's a bit more complicated. Summit Pest Management can help you buy heat treating your home (bed bugs die if exposed to 140 degree temperatures for a couple minutes). We can then use insecticide to get rid of the eggs. If you have bed bugs or know someone who does, contact Summit for a free quote.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful piece. It is very encouraging. , this site is really great. I also want to share this amazing testimony to the world. About one great traditional herbalist called Dr. NAATIA SUWOLO, who helped cure my 16 months Herpes Virus with his powerful herbal medicines. I suffered from Genital Herpes for 16 months. This virus denied me of keeping a relationship as I was so scared of infecting my guy with this embarrassing virus. During this period I visited several hospitals and used several medications but there wasn’t any solution. One evening, while searching for herbal remedies online as alternative, . I found out there was so many amazing reviews and comments about him and how he have cured so many people around the world with his herbal medicine, I decided to give him a chance since I have got nothing to lose. I copied down his email address and contacted him later.
    I explained what I was passing through, he gave me hope and assured me that I will be cured and saved from my genital herpes without any after effects. He sent me some herbs and guided me on how to use them. I used the herbs constantly for 2 weeks plus some days. I went for test and the herpes result was negative. The blisters on my vagina disappeared and completely healed. 'Am so happy because God used Dr. NAATIA to turn my herpes lesson into blessings. He also has solutions to other deadly diceases, You can contact Dr. NAATIA through his Email: naatiasuwolo@gmail.com. OR +2348079782974 you can thank me later, my whatsapp +18107727223

    ReplyDelete